Ivomec Classic Injection (Ivermectin)
Our Price: €106.49
Ivomec Classic is a subcutaneous injection used as an effective treatment for the control of internal and external parasites in cattle & sheep. One low-volume dose will effectively treat :
Cattle - Gastrointestinal roundworm, Lungworm, Eye worms, Warbles, Mange mites & Suckling lice
Sheep - Gastrointestinal roundworm, Lungworm, Nasal bots & Mange mites
A sterile 17 gauge 1/2 inch needle is recommended for both animals
1 x 500ml pack can treat
- 62 cattle @ 400kg body weight
- 333 ewes @ 50kg - 75kg body weight
- Cattle (meat & offal): 49 days.
- Cattle (milk): Do not use in cattle producing milk for human consumption. Do not use in non-lactating dairy cows including pregnant heifers within 60 days of calving.
- Sheep (meat & offal): 37 days.
- Sheep (milk): Do not use in sheep producing milk for human consumption.
Dosage for cattle: 1ml per 50kg bodyweight
Dosage for sheep: 0.5ml per 25kg bodyweight
You may also like: